Posted on November 18, 2014
Life beyond school - helping your child transition
A workshop will be hosted at Pittwater House to help parents support their child into their career or studies after School.
The workshop will include:
- How to assist your teen with career exploration
- Simple careers assessments
- What are ATAR and VET pathways?
- Advice on how to use the Job Guide and other resources
- Understanding TAFE, Apprenticeships and University
- Tackling the employment market
- Preparing for employment - understanding the options.
The workshop will take place on Thursday 27th November from 9.00am - 11.00am at Pittwater House.
Places are limited to 20 so you MUST book by emailing Mrs Murray at email@example.com